lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx Forms failure

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx Forms failure
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 08:52:25 -0500

Hi, using Lynx 2.8 I was able to get to the form in question, verify
indeed that they've done something weird (they put their license agreement
into a form's text fields rather than making it regular text - ug), and
that I could do a submit and move on to the next screen.

Try this - get to the point where you've filled things out and are ready
to submit the request for a homepage, press ^T, and see if tracing is
turned on.  Then press the submit button and once lynx stops, press
^T again.  This _should_ create for you a file called $HOME/Lynx.trace which
you can email to the group.