lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Re: HTML parser

From: Subir Grewal
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: HTML parser
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 07:58:20 -0700 (PDT)

Lynx is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License, a
copy can be found at:

        http://www.crl.com/~subir/lynx/latest-release/about_lynx/COPYING

Please CC

          Lynx Development List <address@hidden>,
          Michael Grobe <address@hidden>

on any further mail regarding Lynx and the GNU GPL.

I'm sorry for the delayed reply to your mail, but I've been travelling
(and moving) for the past couple of months and haven't had a chance to
adequately handle my correspondence.