lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Re: Fatal Error

From: Subir Grewal
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: Fatal Error
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 08:44:59 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 27 Aug 1997, Darren Miller wrote:

:when I have compiled the Lynx code for HP-UX 10.20 the binary just
:causes a fatal error and falls over.
:
:I have tried GCC and CC to compile the binary but both do not appear to
:make any difference any ideas?

Hm, I can't think of anything (I presume it's not dying while trying to
find lynx.cfg), there are some other HP-UX users on lynx-dev, they may be
able to help.  You should let us know what distribution of Lynx you're
trying to compile (2.7.1, 2.7.1. + FM, 2.7.1-ac*), any error messages you
receive from the compiler and any edits you made to teh
Makefile/userdefs.h/source.

I'm sorry for the delayed reply to your mail, but I've been travelling
(and moving) for the past couple of months and haven't had a chance to
adequately handle my correspondence.

address@hidden + Lynx 2.7.1 + NeXT/PGP mail + www.crl.com/~subir/
"The Government's assertion is incorrect...
 The Government's reasoning is also flawed."
          -- Supreme Court justice John Paul Stevens' opinion of the CDA

;
;