lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV More on my "lynx ~/lynx_bookmarks.html" crash problem..

From: Hynek Med
Subject: LYNX-DEV More on my "lynx ~/lynx_bookmarks.html" crash problem..
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 14:45:20 +0100 (MET)

I tried to compile it without -O, it's all the same, still crashes. Even
with the WWW library compiled without -O, it crashes. Now I compile it
with -g and.. it crashes too. So, it looks like it has nothing to do with
the optimization.

I works nice for me on SunOS 4.1.4 (gcc 2.7.2), but, it crashes on OSF 1
(OSF1 V3.2), compiled with plain "make osf", just like it crashed on
Linux. This is funny, because it worked on OSF for Fote..

If anybody wants to see full output of strace or trace, I can send it to
you - it's both rather long..

Hynek

--
Hynek Med, address@hidden