lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV One more comment about patches..

From: JOHNLIM
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV One more comment about patches..
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 96 21:57:00 +0800

Rob Partington - Admin <address@hidden> wrote:

 R(> Julian Rodriguez wrote:
 > It doesn't give me any problems, but I discovered that it doesn't
 > interrupt lookups either.. oh well....  also Rob's patch requires that
 > lynx be run with the -color option, if lynx is run without this option,
 > links are not highlighted...
 R(> On which OS?  linux-slang-color doesn't require the -color command
 R(> line option for me.
Yeah, same here, but I have to run it with -term=ansi to get the colours
right... (same OS, linux-slang-color)... what version of termcap are you
using ? With what TERM variable ? (you seem to be the best person to ask
since you're the developer of the colour patches and you're running linux &
slang :)

---
 John Lim Eng Hooi [CoSysOp, Cyber City BBS +603-7587400] * Lynx rules !
 Email address@hidden Web [http://www.cyberhq.net.my/johnlim]
 [ Cogito ergo spud. I think, therfore I yam. ]

;
;