lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP RAW - Low throughput during first few seconds

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP RAW - Low throughput during first few seconds
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 20:44:15 +0200

On 26.06.2018 16:55, Nenad Pekez wrote:

[..]

we have been measuring throughput between PC Windows 7 and Zynq device using iperf applications.

[..]

In attachments I provide:

  * iperf_throughput.png - screenshot of iperf measurements,
  * lwipopts.h - our lwIP configuration file and
  * rxperf.c - lwIP server implementation file.

If any additional information is needed, let me know.

Those attachments aren't too useful here. You might want to try to diagnose your problem with wireshark and have a look at lwip_stats to see if you have some kind of errors.

Simon