lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Porting lwIP to ERIKA enterprise RTOS

From: joa1101
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Porting lwIP to ERIKA enterprise RTOS
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 05:28:44 -0700 (MST)

Noam, thank You for your quick response.

Your sys_arch.c file relies on functions from tasks.c, queue.c and other
similar source files which are not provided along with ERIKA. Do you think
that importing freeRTOS source files like these into ERIKA project would
work correctly?
I managed to import those and compile the project but some TRAP exceptions
occured in runtime. I think that ERIKA needs its own mechanisms similar to
these and I am looking for those. Someone working with ERIKA might help with
that.

Cheers.
Josip