lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Porting lwIP to ERIKA enterprise RTOS

From: Noam Weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Porting lwIP to ERIKA enterprise RTOS
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 12:14:45 +0000

Hi Josip,

I would suggest taking a sys_arch files for FreeRTOS and modify it

I have attached my own sys_arch files used with LwIP 2.0x and FreeRTOS

I have started creating my own sys_arch files for LwIP 1.41 but after finding a
well written set I have used it instead.
The files were originally found on the net for LwIP 1.41. The attached files
are my own modified files for LwIP 2.0x
I do not remember now were I found the original files so I cannot credit the
author.

Take a look at the doc section of LwIP sys_arch.txt ...  use these files as
templates for your own code.

Good luck,
Noam.