lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PolarSSL and mbedTLS

From: Noam Weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PolarSSL and mbedTLS
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 20:50:38 +0000

Hi Simon,

In my first mail regarding this situation I wrote the errno but hear it is again. It is EWOULDBLOCK

From checking again the net_socket.c file from mbedTLS I see that they have two function:

mbedtls_net_recv and mbedtls_net_recv_timeout

The difference is that mbedtls_net_recv_timeout use select to block for a timeout and then

call mbedtls_net_recv function.

I use select in my own code and set the socket for no blocking before calling the underlaying

mbed_ssl_read that down the calling sequence calls the mbed_net_recv function ... that

eventually calls lwip_recvfrom

I am planing to play with the socket option tomorrow (bloc, not blocking etc...) but I wonder

if the fact that I am setting the socket to none blocking can cause the read error I have.

Do remember that I only call the reading function after select returns with 1 .. meaning there is

data to read.

BR,

Noam.