lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PolarSSL and mbedTLS

From: Noam Weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PolarSSL and mbedTLS
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 22:38:52 +0000

Hi Simon,

with SSL there is a read for 5 bytes record header and then reading the data itself as a whole

or in parts (inside lwip_recvfrom).

My module is a single task that has a state machine. When the state is in OPEN state it blocks

for 1 second on select, if select is returning with a timeout the task is doing some house keeping

and returns to the OPEN state for another select etc...

If select is returning with 1, meaning there is data, the code issues mbedtls_ssl_read etc...

The SSL code reads the 5 bytes header but fails after that. The fail happens if the sending

record is more then a few K bytes. The strange thing is that it fails on the first read ?

If it would have failed after a few blocks that were read then we could assume that there

is another problem but it fails on the first read just after the 5 bytes header were read ?

My hunch is that its something stupid :-)

BR,

Noam.