lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Debug pppos packet loss issue

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Debug pppos packet loss issue
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 16:16:06 +0100

Axel Lin" wrote:
> Only compare the download size then I know it's incorrect.
> (and sometimes it's correct)

LTE or not doesn't matter much: TCP should rearrange the stream based on good
checksums and sequence numbers.
If anything is wrong at the application level, I would first debug the
application, not the PPP connection.

And if this is HTTP, did you receive a content length in the HTTP header that
you could use to verify the
size?

I couldn't hurt though to debug at TCP level to see if all pbufs passed to the
application have consecutive
sequence numbers. However, I don't know if we have a decent debug setting for
that.

Simon