lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Documentaton - Doxygen

From: Laurent BIERGE
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Documentaton - Doxygen
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 13:33:18 +0200 (CEST)

Yep, that's it !

I've tried to look into different configuration for the doxyfile but i didn't
manage the get all the header files.
I also compared the lwip doxyfile with the fnet doxyfile (another stack) but i
didn't manage to see the difference that could make doxygen work better with
lwip.
Actually like you said it should take all the files in src, i don't understand
why some header are include and why some other are not. (e.g: in lwip file
inet.h is included but netif.h isn't)

It's not a big issue but it's a bit bothersome.

Laurent

Ps: i've tested to empty "FILE_PATTERNS = ", and did other tries but that was
just wild guess. ,(nothing worked).
Maybe the documentation in those files aren't done in the same way that those
which are display by doxygen.