lwip-users

[lwip-users] Documentaton - Doxygen

From: Laurent BIERGE
Subject: [lwip-users] Documentaton - Doxygen
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 15:06:40 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

I've just download the 2.0.0 version and it's my first experience with LWIP.
I've noticed the 1.3.0 documentation, but i saw that a lot of file weren't in
the documentation generated by Doxygen.
I tried to generate new documentation with the 2.0.0 version but it didn't work
well. (the .doxyfile didn't seem update since 1.3.0)

So, do you know if there is a .doxyfile for this 2.0.0 version ?
Or is there another way to generate good documentation ?

Regards.