lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PPP as Server Disconnect/Reconnect Problem Under 2.0.0

From: Greg Smith
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PPP as Server Disconnect/Reconnect Problem Under 2.0.0 Beta1
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 23:31:09 +0000

Hi, Simon.

Thank you for the clarification about when to use the API calls or not.

I tried calling ppp_listen() from my callback, as you suggested, and that makes it work.  So, yeah, I must have been blocking up the whole stack.  D'oh!

(And when I look back at ppp.txt, it uses ppp_connect(), as opposed to pppapi_connect().  It pays to read carefully.)

-- G