lwip-users

[lwip-users] Need help to develop Interface file

From: thiyagu1989
Subject: [lwip-users] Need help to develop Interface file
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 06:52:34 -0700 (MST)

Hello all,

              I had gone through some of the sample applications(Ping ,echo
) in contirb folder and executed them on Linux machine using tap interface.
My next step would be porting the interface for renesas drivers so that I
can run the sample application on my renesas board .Here my doubt was how to
modify the existing interface file for my need ? In the given examples

netif_add(&netif, &ipaddr, &netmask, &gw, NULL, mintapif_init,
ethernet_input);

The above function initiates the mintapif interface .is it enough to call
all the necessary functions which mentioned in my renesas user manual to
initiate the ethernet controller or do i need to handle some thing else ??

It will be helpful if someone shares interface file for porting lwip to
renesas .

Thanks in Advance.