lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP 2.0.0 Beta1 available for download

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP 2.0.0 Beta1 available for download
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 16:04:25 +0200

Hey,

for all those not monitoring the news section at
https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/lwip/ :

We are now at a point where the stack is stable enough to release a first beta,
which can be downloaded here:
core:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lwip.git/snapshot/STABLE-2_0_0_RC1.tar.gz
contrib:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lwip/lwip-contrib.git/snapshot/STABLE-2_0_0_RC1.tar.gz

Please test and report bugs if you find any!
Thanks to all contributors!!

- It's called version 2 because I felt like adding IPv6 and a "proper" PPP
implementation as well as possibly some minor incompatibilites deserved a new
major version...
- And it's called RC1 in the download because unfortunately, we don't have a
naming scheme for alpha/beta :-(

Cheers,
Simon