lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Pulling data from a server using HTTP with lwIP

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Pulling data from a server using HTTP with lwIP
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 14:09:16 +0100

Robert Wood wrote:
> If I establish a connection from the board to the desktop and do not
> send a GET request, then lwIP does the SYN, SYN ACK, ACK handshake just
> fine.
>
> If I add the [potentially incorrect] GET request, the SYNN is sent, the
> SYN ACK is received, but my board running lwIP does not send the ACK out
> to the desktop.

Does it piggy-back the ACK on your GET request or is the GET request not even
sent out? I'd expect to see the GET request along with the handshake-ACK.Then,
the webserver will eventually time out waiting for the double-CRLF.

However, if lwIP does not send ANYTHING after receiving the SYN-ACK, there's
something wrong... :-/

Simon