lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Pulling data from a server using HTTP with lwIP

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Pulling data from a server using HTTP with lwIP
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 15:55:44 +0100

Robert,

it would have *greatly* helped if you would have described which packets are the ones in question. I'm assuming you mean packets 23-25 (ack_but_no_get) and 52-55 (no_ack_but_get)?

In that case, there's nothing wrong at all with lwIP in the no_ack_but_get trace: the ACK you seem to be missing is included in packet #54. However, you did not yet follow the suggestions to send a valid HTTP request, so no wonder the server does not answer.

To sum it up, the TCP connection has been established correctly, but there's no useful data sent on it.

Simon