lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Embedded Web server unable to display image atclientsid

From: madonna
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Embedded Web server unable to display image atclientside
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 00:41:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Noam,

I am using the below mentioned code to send the files (eg. htm, jpg etc)

file = fs_open(uri);

         if (file == NULL) {
                 uri = "/404.htm";
                 file = fs_open(uri);
        }

 send(conn, file->data, file->len,0);

To narrow down the problem, I compared the data packets which I had created
for both Socket connection (RTOS) and Raw connection (non RTOS).

Seems to me there is a missing FIN flag for the last packets using the
Socket connection method.

<http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/n22978/Missing_FIN.jpg>

There is also a missing PSH flag for some packets.

<http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/n22978/Missing_PSH.jpg>

So I not sure if this findings are the cause that the client browser not
able to publish the jpg image.