lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Embedded Web server unable to display image atclientsid

From: Noam weissman
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Embedded Web server unable to display image atclientside
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2014 14:50:31 +0300

Hi,

The web server I mentioned is an LwIP module running in RAW mode. It is
not related
to the fact that you use an OS or not. It should work with either.

It is not the WEB server module that runs with or without and OS it is
the TCP stack itself
that is running with or without an OS

See this:   http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/lwip

LwIP can be used in 3 different modes:
Sockets, NetCon or RAW

As far as I see RAW mode is the one that most are using in embedded

BR,
Noam.