lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Re connect HTTP

From: H.A.
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Re connect HTTP
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 02:07:39 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe I'm confused but I think this is both a forum and a mailing list linked
together. If you open
http://old.nabble.com/forum/Reply.jtp?post=34321624
you will see this thread and messages. I don't think that you even have to
log in unless you want to post something.

If you look at this thread you will see that Simon is the only one leaving a
partial email address. Since it can be seen by anybody, it can also be used
to generate spam addressess.