lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP Client code help

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP Client code help
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 20:10:04 +0100

On 24 Jun 2012, at 01:55, shettys wrote:

> I want to keep this connection and send messages without having to
> disconnect. Could someone please tell me why i have to close the connection
> and open it again every time to send a message?

You don't have to do that.  Why do you think you do?  The code that you've
written will only work that way, but that's because you only do your
tcp_write() in the connected() callback.  If you did your tcp_write() somewhere
else then you could do as many of them as you like.  Perhaps some of the
examples in the lwip-contrib repository would help?

Kieran