lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LCP Termination Request steps

From: N.Karakotas
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LCP Termination Request steps
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 10:52:44 +0300

Hello Sylvain,

Im trying to get it to run, almost there. A few things need added and addressed.
In lcp.c line 425 I added:
phase = PHASE_INITIALIZE;

This was left out it cause the the input thread to exit the thread loop and crash. I mentioned this in a previous post but no one was warm with PPP at the time.

In ppp.c if I don't add vTaskDelete(pppInputTh); it will crash. Want this cause a memory leak in other OS's? We need to add a mechanism to address this.

static void
ppp_input_thread(void *arg)
{
 int count;
 ppp_control_rx *pcrx = arg;

 while (phase != PHASE_DEAD) {
   count = sio_read(pcrx->fd, pcrx->rxbuf, PPPOS_RX_BUFSIZE);
   if(count > 0) {
     pppos_input_proc(pcrx, pcrx->rxbuf, count);
   } else {
     /* nothing received, give other tasks a chance to run */
     sys_msleep(1);
   }
 }

 vTaskDelete(pppInputTh);