lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How to send a large dynamic generated http page?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How to send a large dynamic generated http page?
Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 23:05:50 +0200

Andrew Xiang wrote:
Do you know file size in advance? In my case, I don't.

I had to use TCP_WRITE_FLAG_COPY to make it work.

That would be perfectly valid. The httpd server as it is now can only use no-copy if file contents don't change. If they may change before all retransmissions are done, the data has to be copied.

As I said in my last post on this thread, this should work, but it's not the simplest thing to do with our httpd, so an example or documentation seems to be necessary, which I hopefully will find the time to create before releasing the 1.4.1 snapshot.

Simon