lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Windows 7 Startup crashes LwIP and Free RTOS

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Windows 7 Startup crashes LwIP and Free RTOS
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 17:56:52 -0400

Marco,

Before, it would fail every few days or longer.  Are you at all worried that
that now it might still fail every few weeks or months and it will still
lock up the device?  You now know how to make the problem occur less often,
so you also know how to make it occur more often. Although it's working
"quite good" are you accepting the probability that devices will still lock
up, and this is OK?

Bill