lwip-users

[lwip-users] Remote address with PPP-Connection

From: Lechner Martin
Subject: [lwip-users] Remote address with PPP-Connection
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 16:41:49 +0100

Hello!

I am using LWIP 1.3.0 and have the following problem: I establish a
PPP-Connection to a modem via serial interface. PPP-Negotiation seems
to work, because i get a IP-Adress and the DNS-Serveradress from my
provider and in my IPCP-Statemachine i come to the function "static
void ipcp_up(fsm *f)". But this function returns with the the Msg
"Could not determine remote IP address" because (ho->hisaddr == 0). I
dont know where and how this adress should be set.
I call following functions in the following order:

udp = (struct udp_pcb *) udp_new( );
udp_bind(udp, IP_ADDR_ANY, 7000);
remoteIpAdd.s_addr = (u32_t) inet_addr( remAddr );
udp_connect(udp, &remoteIpAdd, 6508);
pppOverSerialOpen( COM_PORT( PORT_DBG ), LinkStatusCB,
&linkStatusCtx );

Can someone help me? Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Letschi