lwip-users

[lwip-users] need help building netio server

From: Francois Bouchard
Subject: [lwip-users] need help building netio server
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 12:34:09 -0500

Hi all,

I have not found anything interesting on the archives so I'm asking you.

My goal is the connect to a server (coldfire5282) using client app netio.

I'm using the netio files in the contrib section.  My project runs with an OS, which mean I got the tcp/ip thread running.  From the client side, I'm able to connect and transmit, but I can't get any response from the server.

lwipopts:  #define LWIP_RAW  1

here what I do:
     - lwip_init()
     - netif_add(servers address, ...)
     - call netio_init()
     - entering infinite loop;

Is there something I'm not doing?  I'm newbie with the raw API, is it true that I dont need threads ie. call to netio_init() will do the job?

Thanks

Francois