lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] passing ip packets after sifup

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] passing ip packets after sifup
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 10:23:21 +0200

> I have posted this message two days before but it was not yet accepted for
> more than a day,so only i am sending again
> kindly make my subscription valid so that my posts will be accepted by
> other members

Well, it seems like you didn't only send again once :-) Your mails have been
sent multiple times!

Anyway, there is nothing anyone can do to make a 'subscription valid' you have
to subscribe on the savannah web server (at
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/listinfo/lwip-users). Then you get a mail
saying you have subscribed the list. After that, all mails sent to the mailing
list are forwarded to the email address you subscribed with. They are sent
directly, so you should get them after some minutes (unless you have enabled
the 'daily digest' radio button when subscribing).

There also is the mailing list archive (at
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/lwip-users/), where your mails will also
be visible, but that is not updated until some hours later!

After all, you should know that posting a mail more than once will not produce
more responses: most of the time it has the opposite effect!

Simon
--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free