lwip-users

[lwip-users] passing ip packets after sifup

From: slvsrmark
Subject: [lwip-users] passing ip packets after sifup
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 23:52:11 -0700 (PDT)

hi all,
    I am using LwIP 1.1.0 version for point to point protocols, i have
created one main thread which controls the PPP link establishment,This
thread calls the pppinit(), pppsetauth() and pppopen(), from pppopen() the
LCP and IPCP configuration packets are send by calling lcpinit,
fsminit...etc. after link establishment between host and guest the sifup
function stores the ip address to the netif structure, the function is
specified to pass ip packets.After this how i can add my application code to
pass ip packets.

   I added the sockets concept after storing the ip address in netif in the
sifup function and used lwip_sendto to pass UDP packets.If i do like this my
main thread will go waiting state where i am using encoding application. Hoe
to make both PPP thread and main thread active simultaneously and add packet
sending from main thread itself.