lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.3.0 released

From: Piero 74
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.3.0 released
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 11:05:57 +0100

to all LWIP community:

VERY GOOD WORK!!! :O)

Kieran, i added this task in lwip project: https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?7865 last week.
During my work, i'm trying to understand lwip code, so that i can help lwip devoloper in some way in the future.

Piero

2008/3/25, Kieran Mansley <address@hidden>:
Over the weekend I tagged the tree for lwIP version 1.3.0 and prepared
tar and zip files that are now in lwIP's download area:

http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/lwip/

There's a huge number of changes from 1.2.0 so please see the CHANGELOG
file for details, and it's definitely worth the upgrade. We have tried
to get all the necessary API changes into this version, so future
revisions should be much easier to port.

Many thanks to all the hard working lwIP developers for their time, and
the lwIP users for reporting the bugs.

Kieran