lwip-users

[lwip-users] TCP connect

From: ramash
Subject: [lwip-users] TCP connect
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 04:36:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
    I have been using LWIP version 1.1.2 for PPP over serial port.I am using
LWIP code as server and VC++ code for client.In my client code i need to
give connect() function in a while(1) loop,this is for three reasons
1.The initial handshaking for PPP that is the lcp ,ipcp packets takes time
2.The lwip takes time to process connect packet from client code in its
lower lever API libraries
3.Time out at the client side.

If i am not giving connect in client code it returns -1,as the accept is not
received not in time.
Kindly suggest to avoid while(1) loop.
Thanks in advance