lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] LwIP port on Blackfin, some questions and 1.3.0

From: Stéphane Lesage
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] LwIP port on Blackfin, some questions and 1.3.0
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 20:23:56 +0100

> Exceptset is not implemented (and probably won't - at least
> for a while). With the rest, I'm afraid I can't help you
> either. lwip_select is not really the most-used function, I guess...
> I'll see what I can do to document it better.
>
> Anyway, thanks for the feedback. Oh, and just so you know: I
> don't know anything about Blackfin ;-)

Hi Simon,

I got my answers from google,
but I think it would be better to gather all information in LwIP doc.
I will test select() with several things like non-blocking connect ,
and maybe write some doc.

I've seen you updates on comments/documentation.
Thanks for your very fast commits.

About the API doc PDF,
it's available only from http://lwip.scribblewiki.com/
Could it be included on the CVS ?
It would also be good to have it in CHM format (sorry I use windows...)
or online HTML. (are you using doxygen ?)

This WIKI is also not easy to find !!
(although a news has been posted recently on savanah)
You should give the link in /lwip/doc/

About the mailing-list:
Did someone know archives/search are available here:
http://www.nabble.com/lwip-users-f7923.html

We should also give this link in a text file and the WIKI.

Best regards.

--
Stéphane