lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] lwip + sam7x = udef exception

From: B B
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] lwip + sam7x = udef exception
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:19:55 +0000

Hi Kieran,

This is the information i have gathered, when the undef exception occurs:

Exception data:
MC_ASR:
MC_ASR =  0x04040202

MISADD: Misaligned Address Abort Status
1: The last aborted access was due to an address misalignment.

ABTSZ: Abort Size Status
Word

ABTTYP: Abort Type Status
Data Read

MST_ARM: ARM Abort Source
1: The last aborted access was due to the ARM.

MC_AASR:
ABTADD: Abort Address
This field contains the address of the last aborted access.

MC_AASR =  0x0011117e

code line information:

offending instruction:
adds r4, r3, #0x0

offending c statement:
tcphdr = (struct tcp_hdr *)((u8_t *)p->payload + IPH_HL(iphdr) * 4);

Register data:
R3 = 0x0020135c
R4 = 0x0020b1fa
CPSR = 0x0000009b
SPSR_UND = 0x0000001f

Packetdata:
tcphdr @0x0020b1fa
_hdrlen_rsvd_flags  0x0270

iphdr @0x0020b1e6
_v_hl_tos   0x0045
_len   0x3000
_id   0x8651
_offset   0x0040
_ttl_proto  0x0680
_chksum   0x43fd

pbuf_pool @0x0020b7b4
tot_len 0x05dc
len 0x05dc
flags 2
ref 0
payload 0x03030201

pbuf_pool->next @0x0020abdc
tot_len 0x05dc
len 0x05dc
flags 2
ref 0
payload 0x03030201

pbuf_pool->next->next @0x0020a5f0
tot_len 0x05dc
len 0x05dc
flags 2
ref 0
payload 0x03030201

pbuf_pool->next->next->next @0x00000000

If you want some other data, than provided in this mail, please tell
me what variable values you want.

regards,
Martin