lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip + sam7x = udef exception

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip + sam7x = udef exception
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:56:41 +0000

On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 13:35 +0000, B B wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am currently looking into a problem, where an undef exception
> occurs. The time in which the exception occurs,
> seem to be random from 5 minutes to 1 hour. And i am writing here
> because this might be a common error/bug in the code.

Is this based on a port that someone else wrote, or are you porting lwIP
to your hardware yourself?

It is unusual for a memory alignment problem to be so sporadic.  Can you
find out more about the values of the addresses that are trying to be
accessed? Also of interest would be how these addresses relate to the
packet that is being processed.  i.e. what are the addresses of the
start of the pbuf, and where do things like the ethernet header begin
and end.

Kieran