lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] why not realese a new version

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] why not realese a new version
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 17:14:13 +0100

Hello,

xcb wrote:

>lwip-users,
>       you have found a lot of bug in lwip 1.0.0 ,and solve it ,why not
> realese a new version???

Good idea, we already put out a 1.1.0-RC1 (release candidate) but we stirred
some people that reported enough bugs in there to fix those first.

My personal idea is that we need to make sure we have the known bugs fixed,
and we are well underway with the current activities on lwip-users.

Keep the testing and comments going!

I think there is room for a second RC next week.

Regards,

Leon.