lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Building lwip and ip.h et al not being found

From: Chris Frost
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Building lwip and ip.h et al not being found
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 12:23:18 -0800

On Sat, Nov 27, 2004 at 11:12:00AM +0000, K.J. Mansley wrote:
> Add either -Isrc/include/ipv4 or -Isrc/include/ipv6 to your gcc
> command.  You may need to change those paths a little as you seem to
> have a bit of a non-standard build tree, but I'm sure you get the idea!

Thank you, I think I misunderstood how ipv4 and ipv6 go in. It sounds
like only one may be used in a particular build?

This is my first experience in using lwip (v1.0.0, fwiw), are Adam
Dunkels' 2001 paper, doc/sys_arch.txt, and the contrib 0.7.1 arch
files good sources to learn from to see what I need to do to support lwip?

--
Chris Frost  |  <http://www.frostnet.net/chris/>