lwip-users

[lwip-users] re: lwip setup...

From: Rajesh Singh
Subject: [lwip-users] re: lwip setup...
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 12:41:41 +1000

Hi,

I’m currently working with uCos-II on a Motorola dsp, and started off by using UIP which was easy to setup, but not exactly what we needed, so thought I’d have a look at Lwip, which seems a lot better, supports multi-threading which we need, etc.

Now, have implement my network functions into the Ethernet driver code, which seemed easy enough, but now need to figure how to get everything running, can’t seem to find any usable documentation on Lwip unlike Uip. Nothing up to date anyway. If anyone can help?

Thanks,

Rajesh Singh

address@hidden

programmer - www.teragen.com.au