lwip-users

[lwip-users] RE: lwip-users Digest, Vol 14, Issue 4

From: Eric Shufro
Subject: [lwip-users] RE: lwip-users Digest, Vol 14, Issue 4
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 12:48:50 -0400

Hi Kieran,

About closing the other end, do you mean just doing a tcp_close(pcb); ?

Because, my original application (or lack there of) seemed to not have the
tcp reuse problem, and when I finally setup the tcp callback stuff for the
arrival event, now I seem to have it. I do a tcp_close(). How else do I
process the EOF?

Thanks,

--eric

Also, any word on a dns resolver for lwip?

Maybe we integrate another into an lwip release?