lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Odd byte packets in LWIP

From: Nishen Naidu
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Odd byte packets in LWIP
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:00:10 +0200

Hi,

I'm using a c8900 ethernet chip and I do know it
has a problem wit odd length packets.
Any idea what a solution to this problem might be?
Do you automatically make all the packets you send out even length?
I could not do this since the client on the other side requires the packet
length to be correct i.e. odd in this case.
The packets get sent out correctly if I make the packet even just before I call
the netconn_write, but I don't want to do it this way due to the above reason.
If I make the 'frame length' in the ethernet driver fot lwip even then the packets
still do not get send correctly.
Any ideas?

Thanks
Nishen