lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Lwip applications

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Lwip applications
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:51:16 -0000

There are no typical performance figures because
of the so many different types of hardware lwIP ca run on.
I got 80Kbyte/s with an ARM7 and ecos with the httpd.
I am sure that on the linux target you get hundreds of Ks or megs
while on a 16 bit uC several Kilos.
It also depends on how lwIP is configured, you have to trade
RAM consumption for performance and vice versa.