lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Lwip applications

From: harish jayaraj
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Lwip applications
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:12:43 -0000

Hi Mahlako,
    If you are having a sniffer tools then this becomes a easy
'cause you can obtain the time taken to Tx and Rx n bytes.
So here are some methods to check the performance.

Start the sniffer tool's timer.
Ping from 4-5 clients to the LWIP with some 2000 bytes and send
the Ping requestes for 100 times. Now effective data that ping has
Tx would be 3* 2000 *2.
Stop the timer, Now you have the no. of bytes Tx and also the time
taken, from these 2 you can find the throughput of the stack which
is one of the performance parameters.

rgds,
--harish