lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #60043] DHCP - lwip 2.1.2 - Manage the very low value

From: Eric Sawade
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #60043] DHCP - lwip 2.1.2 - Manage the very low value for lease time
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 11:30:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hey together,
i have exactly the same issue. My TENDA router assigns me a lease time of 30s.
As lwIP is dividing this by DHCP_COARSE_TIMER_SECS (which is 60), it assigns
to all timeout the value 1.

- `t0_timeout` = 1
- `t1_timeout` = 1
- `t2_timeout` = 1

This results in the function dhcp_coarse_tmr(void), to enter always
- dhcp_release_and_stop(netif);
- dhcp_start(netif);

So I get a new ip and all connections are getting closes. Is there a way to
prevent this?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?60043>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/