lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] tcpip_send_msg_wait_sem() declaration

From: Joan Lledó
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] tcpip_send_msg_wait_sem() declaration
Date: Fri, 17 May 2019 20:08:24 +0200

OK, now I understood what you mean. Yes, tcpip_send_msg_wait_sem() is
good for me because I use LWIP_TCPIP_CORE_LOCKING, otherwise I would
need another function... mmm I'm not sure I'm ready to write such a
function right now, maybe I'll try it and send a patch.

Missatge de Joan Lledó <address@hidden> del dia dv., 17 de
maig 2019 a les 20:03: