lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Converting to git

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Converting to git
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 16:53:53 -0400

Simon,

Then I think the only explanation is the new NIOS II release enables this warning.  I know I didn’t specifically add it since these things can only be done by injecting options into the command line in the Eclipse project.  However, my statement that GCC 4 is included in NIOS II Ver. 11.x is correct.  I waited 9 months for it to come out to fix something broken in 10.x (that worked in 8.1), but something else was now broken in 11.x, so I rolled back to 10.x.  It turns out I installed 10.1sp1, which also fixed the problem fixed in Ver. 11 (which would have been nice to know since I did have a SR open and the local FAE was well aware of the issue and that I was waiting for 11.x).  Phew! J

Bill