lwip-devel

RE: [lwip-devel] byte order, packing, optimizations

From: Stéphane Lesage
Subject: RE: [lwip-devel] byte order, packing, optimizations
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 17:18:16 +0100

> I agree about the performance patches but I totally disagree
> about the "#warning". There's documentation how to speed up
> the stack, no need for annoying "#warnings" when compiling
> the stack as is!

Well, I recently documented that on the wiki, but there is still no documentation for checksum/byte swapping in doc/sys_arch.txt.

Can we also create a new cc.txt file to separate processor architecture and OS ?

BTW, I'll add something about set_errno on the wiki.

These warnings are output only once, so it's not so annoying...

What do you think about choosing checksum algo 2 as default ?