lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Re: Contributing TI/Luminary's HTTPD changes

From: Wilson, Dave
Subject: [lwip-devel] Re: Contributing TI/Luminary's HTTPD changes
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 10:59:44 -0600

Simon,

  Don't worry - there's plenty more rework you can do on the HTTPD server if
you are needing something to do. We still have the whole issue of "all HTTP
requests must be contained within a single pbuf" issue to deal with. :-)

  Regards,

Dave Wilson
Member Group Technical Staff, Texas Instruments AEC Austin
address@hidden