lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #21045] Configuration in lwipopts.h seems legal, but l

From: Mike Kleshov
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #21045] Configuration in lwipopts.h seems legal, but lwip won't compile
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:10:43 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
         Planned Release:

Details:

I pulled lwip code from CVS on 12 Sep 2007 and tried to compile it, but
compilation failed with error messages about undefined types.

Here are the relevant bits from my lwipopts.h:
#define NO_SYS       1
#define LWIP_RAW     1
#define LWIP_SOCKET  0
#define LWIP_NETCONN 0

Here are the lines where compilation fails:

>err_t tcpip_timeout(u32_t msecs, sys_timeout_handler h, void *arg);
(file tcpip.h, line 77)
Error: unknown type sys_timeout_handler.
Apparently, the offending line should be wrapped in #if NO_SYS/#endif.

>LWIP_MEMPOOL(NETBUF,         MEMP_NUM_NETBUF,          sizeof(struct
netbuf),         "NETBUF")
>LWIP_MEMPOOL(NETCONN,        MEMP_NUM_NETCONN,         sizeof(struct
netconn),        "NETCONN")

>LWIP_MEMPOOL(TCPIP_MSG_API,  MEMP_NUM_TCPIP_MSG_API,   sizeof(struct
tcpip_msg),      "TCPIP_MSG_API")
>LWIP_MEMPOOL(TCPIP_MSG_INPKT,MEMP_NUM_TCPIP_MSG_INPKT, sizeof(struct
tcpip_msg),      "TCPIP_MSG_INPKT")
(file memp_std.h, line 46)
Error: undefined types netbuf, netconn, tcpip_msg.
Apparently, these lines should also use conditional compilation.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?21045>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/