lwip-devel

RE : [lwip-devel] Please comment on suggested development of thecs8900dr

From: Goldschmidt Simon
Subject: RE : [lwip-devel] Please comment on suggested development of thecs8900driver
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 12:35:53 +0200

> Take a look to contrib\ports\msvc6, there is already a simple
> raw-based http server (very simple). Perhaps you have already
> use it to implement your?

Indeed very simple. We planned to move it to a different directory,
though (general applications), since it is not really related to the
msvc6 port. But I don't when this will happen...

Your modifications to the webserver are welcome. Many users have asked
for POST implementations already. On the other hand this webserver
should be a simple raw API example only, so maybe it's up to Kieran to
decide about what applications we include in the repo.

Simon