Re: [Ltib] empty dirs in ltib mergedir and cvs

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] empty dirs in ltib mergedir and cvs
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 14:39:25 +0100

Hi Andrea,

What you say is correct and a limitation of CVS.  Using a .keepme is
perfectly reasonable.

However, please let me remind everyone that if you can possibly *AVOID
MERGE DIRECTORIES* you should do so.  It's much better to create a small
package that defines the directories/files you want to add to the
system.

Regards, Stuart