lout-users

Not-indented list?

From: ssuukk
Subject: Not-indented list?
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:46:10 +0100

Hello,

Still fighting with Polish-style lists. I tried to do this using the
example from export guide (attached at the bottom), but always have
same problem. The list looks like this:

1. djiewjijefi wefe ffjiw fjiwj iwjeiofj
   wjefj wefjowe wkoefkw oekfwope kwoe fkowe
   jwefijw wefjje  wefj wijef iiwfo  jwif
2. wejifj wefji wefjoi jwef iowjefoi  wejfij
   fji wejf wifjiow jfw iowjef wijweof

While it should look like this:

   1. rjefijeir erji erijfi ierjfioe jefiorfj jfioerf
riefj ejrifj eirfjoei efj ioefji ejrifj jeiorfj eifjo
   2. jerifjr jeirjwo weji jiowjeio wjef wje iwjef weji
wefjio wejio wjef wio

Can someone supply me with working code to do this? I am getting
really nuts!

---------------------------------
def @ItemPlaceP { @Galley }
def @ListItemP into { @ItemPlaceP&&preceding }